- The BlundaBus can Pop-Up anywhere…
– We can park & be Operational as a venue in minutes
Venue on the Top Deck:
45 Seated (Can be 50 with some standing)
Bar on the Lower Deck:
+ seating for a dozen plus standing for similar amount
11m Long x 2.5m Wide x 4.5m High
Weight: 10 Ton
– Power (Ideallly 16A external but we have adapters to fit 13A domestic or 32A external)
– Access to toilets
On July 4th 2015 (aka Independence Day!) we took delivery of an ex-London Bus
– DAF Db250lf – Plaxton President (2002) Registration: LF52 URC
It had been operated by Ariva in North London (Routes: 125, 279 and 329)
It was initially converted for 2015 Edinburgh Fringe and has since continued to travel around UK Comedy Festivals, Music Festivals, Breweries and all sorts of other events.
IMAGES & LOGOS etc
(You will find more in the PRESS section which will be kept more up to date)
IMAGES & LOGOS
– £500 per day plus £1 per mile (Featured Acts fees and other agreed extras will be passed on at cost)
– 33% of confirmed fee is payable within a month of confirmation and at least a month in advance of the event. Non refundable with the balance to be settled on the day of the event.
– If you wish to cancel the booking the following fees are payable: 33% from confirmation. If cancelled within a week of the event 66% and if cancelled within a 24 hours of the event 100% of the fee is payable.